Check out this article. It's quality.
"Childless, not by choice."
It is on my Bucket List to write a book about the "advice" and actions experienced by Doug and I on behalf of well-meaning (???) friends and loved ones over the course of what we lovingly refer to as "The Mezger Family Expansion Project". I plan to call it, "The Fertile Girl's Guide to Her Infertile Friend." Look for it.
In other news, I've definitely hit the "I hate just about everything and will likely tell you exactly why if given ample opportunity" phase of the grief process. According to this website, such feelings may be indicative of the second stage of the grieving process known as "anger." Whatever. I am the farthest thing from "angry" and I RUE any website that tries to tell me differently.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for what you're going through, Marsha. I believe your book idea is brilliant. You will be the next Jen Lancaster. Please note that I previously posted just about the same comment only I had mistyped "brilliant" and had to delete such comment so as not to tarnish your lovely blog with a misspelling. Love you!
ReplyDelete