I'm finding that housewives without children are a rare thing. This discovery was made while looking for a good "Happy Housewife" or "Retro Housewife" or "It's really in the best interest of all of society if I'm not thrown into the workplace right now" blog to subscribe to and start each day with. I think I shall consider myself a trailblazer of sort and maybe, just MAYBE, I'll find the gumption to start my own. I'm not going so far as to pinky swear though. We'll see. In the meantime, Doug and I are starting to get a little apprehensive about that first payday that isn't a payday; and while we have crunched all numbers and know it will be fine with some minor adjustments to my lifestyle...
Farewell, Payday Pedis
Au revoir, Friday Happy Hour with Fossil
...my mission for the next 17 days shall be to prove my value to my husband in my new paperless role. I'm really just helping the environment. Yes! I'll start with that!
xo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePay day today in Waukee. I will not be spending any of mine at Fossil or for a pedi. A big chunk of mine goes to childcare.... so CELEBRATE the life of being a childless housewife and go out and spend some of Doug's money! :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, you could watch a few episodes of extreme couponing on TLC, learn a few tricks, and save thousands on your grocery bills, thereby TRULY showing Doug your worth. Thats what I do all day - clip coupons for Michelle.
ReplyDeleteYour worth is way more than rubies or diamonds.:)
ReplyDelete