It's October, Ladies. Feel your boobies. If that's too much for you, find a friend to feel them for you. The 20- and 30- somethings of the world are not immune to the evils of breast cancer. I mean it.
Ready, set, GROPE.
I went for my second, SECOND, mammogram a few months ago. All is well, but when you are 30 and your doctor tells you that you have some "tricky bumps" and sends you back for the same reason a year later, it is scary. My girls are fine. But I know people my age who weren't so lucky. I know PEOPLE, not ONE PERSON. And these PEOPLE are UNDER 40. In fact, under 35.
So again I say...
It's October, Ladies. Feel your boobies. If that's too much for you, find a friend to feel them for you. The 20- and 30- somethings of the world are not immune to the evils of breast cancer. I mean it.
Ready, set, GROPE.
YOU ARE WORTH IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment