Sunday, December 4, 2011

BUSY BEES!

It's been a long time since I've posted.  And as it goes...  Life has been BUSY!  Since I've last dropped by my time has been filled with yoga, pugs, attending events, hosting an event, vacation, starting a new job, giving thanks, several highs, and a dash of lows.  It's been the perfect two months of life.  And now we're in the throws of the most wonderful time of the year.  Also, busy.  This time of year is tricky for us.  Our families want to see us, our jobs need us.  There are parties to appear at and gifts to prepare.  We have obligations to meet.  All of which are blessings.  TREMENDOUS blessings.  But it's hard to strike that balance between all of those things we feel we MUST do and the things that we WANT to do.  We go, we give, we see, we do, we eat(too much), and we crash.  We have one 100% "free" weekend between November 20 and January 21.  I am SO EXCITED for that weekend!  I'm hoping for a DATE DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Marsha! You are a great writer. I miss your blogs. Please write more. :-)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete