Friday, July 13, 2012

3 is a Magic Number!

1.  I met TWO new friends this week, bringing my grand total of Denison friends (defined as people that I have a personal connection with outside of Doug's work - all others are considered acquaintances through Doug's work) to a total of - drumroll - THREE!

2.  I cooked beets for the first time yesterday.  There were THREE of them!  Today will be the THIRD day this week that I've eaten beets!  I love beets!

3.  Today is not only Friday (July) the 13th, but it is the THIRD (and final...preceded by January 13th and April 13th) Friday the 13th of 2012.  This is MAGICAL because there are typically only TWO Fridays the 13th in each year, and in 2011 - insert super sad face - only ONE.  But the fun doesn't stop at that!  No sir!  Another year just like 2012 will not occur again until 2040.  Why, you ask?  Because 2012 was also a LEAP YEAR!  Click here for more.

XO

2 comments:

  1. P.S. It took me 33 minutes to type this post! THE MAGIC NEVER ENDS! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beets. If you want some yummy recipes, just holla.

    ReplyDelete