Friday, July 13, 2012

This is only a test

Do you believe in things like God or the Universe testing us?

I think I was just tested.

If I hadn't just written a blog about staying true to self I may not have had the courage to say "no" to the thing I have the hardest time saying "no" to and we'd have three (And GAWD, there's that magical number again!) magical little beings joining the Mezger Clan within a few hours. Which would be an overt disregard to my pact with Doug that 1=yes, 2=yes, 3+=NO. And that would've been BAD in an epic sort of way.

Or maybe it was divine intervention that I spent 2 hours in my coveted yoga room typing from my heart about how important it is to KNOW when the NEED to say "NO!" outweighs the WANT to say "YES!"

Either way, this life stuff is HARD!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment