- Celiacs Disease - which I am pleased to know is not the case as I will continue eating cookies and other treats delectably laced with gluten, but am secretly disappointed to find isn't the cause of the elevated enzyme levels because celiacs disease is known to be a factor in infertility and recurrent miscarriages. And yes, after 5 rounds of IVF and 2 miscarriages (3 if you ask Acupuncture Abby), one does actually reach the depth of fertility woe induced psychosis at which they plead with God to have a disease. Why? Because it's an answer. And in the world of fertility woes, the ratio of questions to definitive answers looks something like 935,234,712,634,213,053,001 to 3.
I am not exaggerating.
- Gallbladder Dysfunction - which I am pleased to know is not the case because really, who wants to have surgery, but am secretly disappointed to learn is not the cause of the elevated enzyme levels because really, who likes to wash dishes by hand every day.
My dishpan hands would benefit from a furlough.
So there it is, the elevated liver enzymes were a fluke. Can you guess how I celebrated?
With a beer.
xo
Disclaimer: This song/video is PG-13.
I can think of no better way to celebrate good news than with a beer. Hope it was a Summer Shandy.
ReplyDelete