Doug and I have respite kids this week. Three of them. Ages: 4, 3, 2. It's the same three that I talked about here. And since they're only here for 11 days, it's okay.
This afternoon our new friends discovered the tree/play house in the back yard. I helped them shimmy up and watched as they admired the view from above. So this evening as I was working in the kitchen and watching them from the window I was not at all surprised to see that the eldest had managed to make his way back up the ladder.
"Ahhh," I thought, "he's really enjoying himself."
And then I realized that his pants were around his ankles and he was peeing through the slats on the bannister.
And apparently aiming at his younger brother as though he were some sort of bullseye.
Future Olympian in Archery? I think so!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment