I recently received an email that Yoga Journal was offering a 28 day Meditation Revolution that could be subscribed to and enjoyed for free.
Today is Day 10 of Marsha's Meditation Revolution.
I'm proud that I've made it to Day 10 of the Meditation Revolution. Sometimes I can settle into wellness commitments that seem like a great idea but do not stick for one reason or another. I've nurtured the integrity of my commitment to this journey despite a few instances of the internet connection not cooperating or my schedule being jumbled or being away from home. Like today, I sat for my daily ritual in Des Moines' Rose Garden. And in the Rose Garden I remain as I compose this blog.
I've heard that prayer is when you ask, meditation is when you listen.
My listening skills can always benefit from some honing. It's challenging to sit quietly for 10-15 minutes and let the traffic of thoughts pass without acknowledgement. Sometimes there is a serious rush hour occurring in my mind!
I value my time in quiet and stillness.
I am improving - not as if this sort of thing is to be assessed. But nonetheless, I can feel the calmness as the benefits of this practice accompany me throughout the remainder of my day.
And for today, there is no more fragrant place to settle into a rosy disposition.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment